MOFA Attestation

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs [MOFA] attestation is a crucial procedure in the certificate attestation process to legalize the document from the document issuing country. Each country has a Foreign Affairs Ministry or department to handle the legalization process of personal, educational, and commercial documents.

Documents that a migrant needs abroad for purposes like work permit, education, commercial purposes, residential permit, etc. should be certified twice from the country of issuance and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you are intending to travel to. After completing the attestation process from the document issuing country, it should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the receiving country.

Documents Required for MOFA Attestation

Based on the purpose of your migration, you need to provide personal documents [birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, PCC attestation, etc.), educational documents (degree certificate, course completion certificate, etc.) and commercial documents as well as the passport and the visa for MOFA attestation.

MOFA Attestation Canada

Urogulf Canada assists individuals, professionals, and students to complete the MOFA attestation process through our offices all over the world. Our team of dedicated professionals helps individuals to focus their time and energy on more important tasks while we do the document attestation services on your behalf. You can submit the documents for attestation in any of the Urogulf offices near you without any hassle.

Promise on Quality and Reliability

We have over 15 years of experience and credibility in the field of document attestation services. The trust, and reliability that our customers has in us made us a trustworthy companion for them throughout these years. Our motto is a quick, hassle-free and secure document attestation services to all our customers who approach us